Nokia WiFi Beacon 2
Only available through selected service providers
Unstoppable Wi-Fi 6 speeds and performance - the best value for your device-packed home.
- Nokia WiFi mesh creates a seamless Wi-Fi 6 network throughout the home
- The intelligent channel selection ensures that at each moment, the optimal Wi-Fi channel is selected, avoiding any Wi-Fi glitches
- Fast and reliable Wi-Fi 6 with a capacity of AX1800 for average Wi-Fi usage
- Wi-Fi 6 delivers speeds that are 40% higher than Wi-Fi 5
- Simple, app-based setup and management
How many Beacons do you need?
Covers up to 1500 sq. ft / 140m2 (*)
(*) Actual range can vary with the home size, layout and placement of the beacons. Wireless coverage numbers shown are used as reference in ideal situations.
Cover up to 3000 sq. ft / 280m2 (*)
Three Beacons (**)
Cover up to 4500 sq. ft / 420m2 (*)
(**) when used with the 5G CPE only 2 Beacons are supported.
See the Nokia WiFi Help Center for full details on combining Beacons
Quick setup for Wi-Fi that’s ready when you are
168 mm (6.6 in)
96 mm (3.8 in)
96 mm (3.8 in)
0.45 kg (1.0 lb)
Wireless LAN interfaces
Explore other Nokia WiFi Beacons
Fast. Reliable. Intelligent. There’s a Nokia Beacon for every home.
Frequently asked questions
Some common questions and quick answers
Find handy how-to videos to help you set up or use the Nokia WiFi solution here
Yes. Nokia WiFi Beacons work with a broadband service from any internet service provider (ISP). All you need to do is connect Nokia WiFi to the broadband gateway or modem provided by your ISP.
The Nokia WiFi Beacon 2 supports EasyMesh(TM) networking for interoperability.